All material contained on City of Walnut Grove, Georgia web site is covered by a disclaimer and protected by US and international copyright laws.
Access to the web site is subject to your agreement to the following:
1. City of Walnut Grove, Georgia web site is designed for information purposes only.
2. Users must not reproduce, download, store in any medium, distribute, transmit or retransmit or manipulate any text except for the purposes of research or private study. Reproduction for any other purpose is not permitted without written permission.
3. All brand names publishing activities and trade marks used on these web pages are the trade marks, service marks or trade names of their respective holders.
4. The constituent bodies of City of Walnut Grove, Georgia make no warranties or representations about the accuracy of any information on this web site or any other web site to which it may be linked. The information contained in these pages is for general information only and the constituent bodies of City of Walnut Grove, Georgia shall not be liable for the accuracy, quality or completeness of any information contained in this web site.
5. You are granted access to these pages conditional upon your agreement to indemnify the constituent bodies of City of Walnut Grove, Georgia and not to hold them liable in any way for the results of any action you may take based on the material contained herein.
6. US law governs all matters between us in relation to this web site and all claims or disputes arising out of or in connection with this web site shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the United States of America.
Text in this web site is copyright © City of Walnut Grove, Georgia
Permission to use photographs on this web site is gratefully acknowledged from the following:
Mayor Lamar Lee
Former Mayor Don Cannon
Maxine McClanahan, McWit Creative Works
No photographs in this Web site may be reproduced for any purpose without prior permission which must be obtained in writing from the web master; email the webmaster.